Well last times i said a billion times thanks what can i say more :-) the same i suppose.
But those two lady's deserve every thank you from me because its always a nice moment when i visit there blogs.
I am asked to tell 7 things that you don't know yet about me. And i also have to nominate 7 other blogs for the Kreative Blogger Award
So let start about me:
1. I really like to travel and to discover different places.
This are pictures of my trip last new year to Goteborg in Sweden. It was a wonderful week. But as you can see on the last picture waiting at the airport because we're blocked by the snow isn't my favourite thing, or that of my friends.
2. Books, some say i am addicted to books. But it's not my fault, they make me dream, think, imagine and do things. It's like food for the brains.
So for me it's a medicine :-)
3. I like imperfections, patina, used furniture, etc... Everything that has a past, it's very difficult for me to buy something brand new. But there are enough gorgeous ancient object over the world.
I melt especially for porcelain and faience.
4. Another addiction of me is chairs, there in not one ancient model of chairs i don't like, English, French, Swedish, even Art-deco, i love them all, a chair i so beautifull, i have to admit, i have 16 chairs for the moment in my apartment, some are so fragile it's better to only use them to put clothes on because otherwise :-)
5. Green and flowers in general, it's not because in the centre of busy Brussels that i don't need it. There is always some of it in the apartment. They give me their energy.
6. Paris another of my sin's, i go as much i can go, but with the Thalyss train it's only 1h20 minutes from the station next to my door so, i am sure everybody would that if they lived so close. It's a wonderful atmosphere, maybe one day i will live there.
7. Despite i live in the center of the city, and to be honest i love it. I dream sometimes, lets say a lot of a nice place in the countryside. A place were it would be nice to relax, but also to have parties with good friends, and place for them to sleep over or to stay a couple of days.
Who knows in the future.
Thanks again to Trish, Greet, Little Augury and all the people who follow me ;-)