Thursday, September 10, 2009

n°5699 in my collection


When i invite people they don't know what is new in my appartment or what has been there since a while.
I am just to chance all the time, for me it's just trying to make it better. For me it will never be finished, and interior change with its owner.
And like i am always on the hunt for nice objects or furniture.
My last big catch is an 19th century reproduction of one of my favourite French 18th century portraitist MauriceQuentin De La Tour.their are some wonderfull pastel of him in the "Musée Cognacq-Jay" in Paris.

It's a pastel on paper, human-size it's like Rousseau is behind a frame looking at us. The frame is not original, i bought one separate and restored it, gilded it and patinated it.
The result is not bad i think, what do you think!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails