Thursday, May 27, 2010

New item

Hello blog-land,

Life is full of papers!!! Busy doing my paperwork every evening. I wish we had somebody who did all this. Nevertheless, it's not because I do working-days of 12 hours or more that I don't have time for art, antiques or just nice things. Here is a proof, I collect old blown glass globes. I am fascinated by them. And what is nicer than to fill them with nice objects. Here is the first one I made. You can see a collection of shells.

Do you like them. When I have some more time I will make some more.


6 comments:

Hollywood forever, Kevin said...

Nice, very nice. I as well have a glass dome thing, but as always your's are old and wonderful and mine are new and not so wonderful. I always say this, but I really enjoy the trip abroad through your blog. thanks!

Karena said...

What a beautiful way to display your collectons! I have a surprise on my site.

Karena
Art by Karena

Anci said...

Hi !

Yes I like it. A lot ! And thank you for the idea that you have given me :)

Have a great weekend

xx
Anci

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love the old, antique glass domes too. I have an ever changing collection of things in mine, that I change with the seasons. Right now there is a Victorian paper & wax Wedding Bouquet in the one I have in my living room. Your shells are beautiful! Lidy

Dale at Hospitality Design Inspirations said...

Great display. I have a bunch of shells that I've thrown in an acrylic box, but you can't really see them all bunch up together. Your idea you can see the beauty of each one...I like that!

Greet Lefèvre said...

David,
Jij bent echt wel handig! Mooi
Groetjes,
Greet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails