Monday, May 31, 2010

John Woodrow Kelley

I said it already several times. But thank God for the New York Social Diary!!! Always nice articles with fantastic pictures. Here's a new reportage. I saw already some work of this fantastic artist.

Enjoy them as I do after a long day of work. By the way I am always very busy because beside my normal job I am preparing together with my boyfriend a bed and breakfast in our house. Will share some pictures with you this week.

But lets keep ourselves focusing on this little wonders.














3 comments:

MyFavoriteFrenchAntiques said...

The art made a statement in the rooms...and the collections displayed on the tables had my eyes lingering. The contrast and the similarities of the pieces selected reminded me of displays I see in France. I have added you to my favorites as I see I will want to return.

Reggie Darling said...

And he is a very personable, and pleasant person, too. A true gentleman. Reggie

sophiedahydesigns said...

What a wonderful article, John. I loved the photos!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails