Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shopping with the new shopping bag!!!

Yes, finally I was dreaming of it already a long time. My own LL Tote Bean Bag with Monograms.
And a couple of weeks ago I received at home, after a flight around our globe.

Now I can shop in Style :-)

And off course here are some pictures of my new items. It seems I still buy my "blanc de chine" and I am so in an "Grand Tour" state of mind. Shame I am not in Italy for the moment, here it's raining like hell and the public transport is not working since last weekend. So I have to walk 20 kilometer a day or take a taxi, If you can find one :-s








7 comments:

Akissfromthepast said...

the bag is stylish.
and i love your items in home :) :)

Reggie Darling said...

Congratulations on acquiring one of these iconic boat and tote bags from LLBean. I have used them for many years, and find them indispensible. Reggie

Greet Lefèvre said...

Inderdaar David!! Leuk zo'n shopping bag en heel leuk!
Ook de prachtige foto's hier vandaag! De wandconsoles zijn fabulous!!!
xx
Greet

Anci said...

Nice bag !

XX
Anci

Virginia Country House said...

Such a beautiful mantle! N.G.

Ann said...

I've had those bags in all shapes and sizes forever but mine never look quite so smart as yours - probably because you have such a wonderful monogram!

Paul Gervais de Bédée said...

The bag is very smart, quite right! As is your table archeology! By the way, it's raining in Italy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails