Sunday, April 1, 2012

Eurantica 2012

Off course I went to the opening and drunk some champagne while looking for nice things.
But's let's be honest every time I go to an opening and I say hello to everybody and drink, the quality of my pictures aren't great then. So this year I enjoyed the first opening nicely I was back home around 1H30 :-) and I went back to take pictures on a calm afternoon. We all receive so many invitations anyway :-)

Here is a little selection of the little treasures of the fair.






































3 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello:
Some very splendid images. This looks not dissimilar to the Antique and Decorative Arts Fair held in Battersea Park, London two or three times a year to which we often go.

Anonymous said...

Do you remember who showed the Ormolu clock surmounted with a Hydrangea?

Anonymous said...

Do you remember the name of gallery that had the ormolu clock surmounted with hydrangea flower?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails