Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Althorp Attic Sale


It's not a new flash, but I saw it directly when it was online on Christie's. I looked already several times to the catalogues of the sale. Believe me go to their website and check the two e-catalogues



The catalogues are just wonderful as always, with some pictures inside this magnificent house. And today when I was shopping with to colleague's during my afternoon break. I quickly bought my World of Interiors.

One thing to say move your ass to the bookshop and buy it. That house is just perfection. But I think I will have to drool on the pictures because living there isn't an option.


1 comment:

Greet Lefèvre said...

I am going to look David! Thanks for letting us know!
Have a wonderful weekend! Do you have holidays already??
Greet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails