Monday, November 19, 2012

PARIS before winter

Sweetie's,

This weekend stayed nicely in Brussels because I had several places I had to attend. But here are some pictures of last weekend when I was in Paris. Stayed the weekend, I did some shopping for Four months :-). And we visited the very nice temple of beauty, the "musée des arts décoratives". I was explaining the guard at the door, that they can deliver everything at my adress in Brussels, but he didn't seems to understand, wellI suppose its better there, so everybody can enjoy it :-)






























Enjoy it like I did :-)

2 comments:

Diogenes said...

OK, I'll take the Regence commode in picture 3 and the Grisaille. And the commode bombe. Can you mail them to California?

Greet Lefèvre said...

Prachtig!!!! Ze zouden ook alles bij mij thuis mogen leveren!!
Groetjes!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails