Thursday, September 23, 2010

New York through Berlin and then to Brussels

What an exciting time we live in. For example: I am at home sick with a cold (everybody for the moment it seems). But thanks to modern technology I can read in the New York Times about a wonderful apartment in Berlin. What should we all do without internet? Read 10000 magazines I suppose, but that would be very expensive.

Here are some pictures. I think I am gonna use some for our house. We're still working on the interior design, I think it will never finish.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Belgian Banker, I am so sorry to read that you are unwell. I was suspecting that this might be so as your dear readers had been left without you for so long. I do so hope that you will get well soon, and please make sure that you stay warm and drink lots of fluids![Not spirits!]

The apartment you feature here is lovely. I always prefer rooms which lean towards the maximalist style rather than the minimalist. Perhaps just a touch too much whiteness for my liking but very pretty nonetheless.

M said...

Love it! (The Internet and the Berlin apartment.) :-)

It's just so cool living in Europe with all the old apartment buildings from the time between 1870 and 1914 -- they don't build 'em like that anymore, that's for sure.

Have a great weekend,
Michael

La Petite Gallery said...

Very lovely

yvonne

the.neo.lifestyle said...

Edith,

Thanks ;-). I am staying in bed, so everything will get better.

the.neo.lifestyle said...

Thanks Michael,

Don't tell me I couldn't live without those spaces :-)

the.neo.lifestyle said...

indeed yvonne :-)

Unknown said...

And here I am in NY, reading a blog out of Belgium showing images of a gorgeous space from Berlin, in a paper out of...NY! YEP, I love the internet as well! Hope you are feeling all better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails